[RULE] FWD: Re: Compiling rpm statically?

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Wed Aug 11 08:54:38 EEST 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 23:00:13 PM -0400, Fratoni Michael
 mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net  wrote:

> I'm currently building the latest versions of uClibc, busybox, and
> the required toolchains. I'll keep you posted as I progress (or fail

Michael,

wonderful to see you back. Please do also post to the list the
necessary scripts, patches, complete history of commands...
everything. Even if they don't work, so we can both help you and
document the whole process.

Let me also know off list if you want an editor account for the new
website: have you seen how nice it is now :-) ?

Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. --  H.H. Williams