[RULE] FWD: Re: Compiling rpm statically?

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Wed Sep 1 18:00:19 EEST 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 23:00:13 PM -0400, Fratoni Michael
 mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net  wrote:

> I'm currently building the latest versions of uClibc, busybox, and the
> required toolchains. I'll keep you posted as I progress (or fail to
> progress, as the case may be...)

Michael,

any news on this?

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

Play with a child: observe his keen sense of the present.
				-- L. B. Fortgang, Redbook Magazine

Rule-list at rule-project.org