[RULE] Goodbye

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Wed Sep 29 00:21:35 EEST 2004

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 09:28:52 AM -0700, Forrest Taylor
 forrestx.taylor at intel.com  wrote:
> Well, I guess that I am not unsubscribing ;o)
>
> I get this error trying to unsubscribe:
>
> Unable to determine IP address from host name for
> rita.choice-secure.com
>
> Any ideas, Marco?

Forrest,

First of all, I do hope you will have time now to work on RULE, as you
said in the other message. I do remember that you helped to start the
project. Sorry for not saying this on your original message.

About the IP address problem: I don't know, frankly. I have seen, or
been told, similar problems in the past. Please contact off list the
sysadmin, Rodolfo Paiz, rpaiz at simpaticus.com , with me in CC, and
give him all data (your IP address, proxy, whatever) to pinpoint the
problem.

HTH,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

There are tasks that cannot be done by more than ten men, or less than
one hundred

Rule-list at rule-project.org