[RULE] Website checking and giving credit

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sat Mar 12 13:24:21 EET 2005

On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 12:48:27 PM +0200, Richard Kweskin
 rkwesk at hellug.gr  wrote:
> Hello Marco
>
> Everything seems fine with the new links and thank you for
> mentioning my name together with Franz and Michael.
>
> In light of the fact that all this work is the result of team
> effort, I repeat here my thanks to so many on this list who, having
> shared their knowledge (which is considerable,) have made it
> possible for me as a total beginner when I first joined to give
> something back.

Well, that's the whole point of Free SW communities, isn't it?
Speaking of sharing and website checking:

1) I'll repeat (yes, I'm being obnoxious on this, but it's my job,
   isn't it?) my invitation to all who have an editor account to use
   it to add material, or fix/update the existing stuff. As well as
   the invitation to others to join as editors. The more the better.

2) From an email I just received as project coordinator:

   "I've seen the rule project pages and I found it very interesting
   and usable (although site needs lots of work to be more simple :)"

   I've already answered to this fellow asking him to please point out
   what exactly needs to made more simple, but every comments from
   list veterans is also welcome, of course!

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am
with you.
                                                      -- Roy Croft

Rule-list at rule-project.org