[RULE] Definitely another web server for RULE (was: website stilldead, was: Another web server for RULE?)

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Tue Aug 9 23:40:55 EEST 2005

"Rodolfo J. Paiz" wrote:
> Yes, I am OK. And thank you for your concern, by the way.

I am very very glad to hear that! :-)))))

> However, it has become clear to me that I will need to make some
> changes in my life, and one of them is that I must retire from
> technology. Other, more important, parts of my life (family, work,
> flying) are demanding 110% of my time,

I can fully understand you. I had a similar decision to make (other
reasons, but more or less the same outcome). I'm still around, and
sometimes I even find the time to contribute something... So if you ever
feel like visiting us, we'll be here and will happyly greet you on your
visit! :-)))

Rodolfo, I whish you and your family all the best for your future, and I
would be very happy if I see a post from you sometimes. Take care! :-)))

> Does anyone have a favorite webhosting company? Any suggestions for a
> new home?

Nothing special. I host my stuff at http://www.1und1.de/ and never had a
problem. But they are huge, so they don't install anything on request
(except you buy your own server, but that's a bit of overkill).

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
Red Hat Linux FedoraCore3 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/