[Rule] Installation failular

Richard Kweskin rkwesk at hellug.gr
Tue Jan 10 14:01:40 EET 2006

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:06:30 -0500
Charles <oblende at bgnet.bgsu.edu> wrote:

> Installing FC4 on my Toshiba Tecra 730CDT I ran into the following
> problems.

Hello Charles

Welcome. I am sorry your first experience with Slinky was problematic. All I can suggest is that you try Slinky version 5.02 instead of 5.03. This suggestion is made not because I have anything specific in mind but just in case it points the way to more clues.

Other than that (and less desireable for you) I suggest you try both 5.03 and 5.02 with the previous version of Fedora (if you have access to it) FC3.

This second suggestion comes from the exact same general thought as the first.

Richard