[Rule] Preparing RULE for Fedora Core 5

Franz Zahaurek fzk at fzk.at
Fri Mar 17 23:40:02 EET 2006

Hi Marco,

"M. Fioretti" writes:

> Hello,
>
> Fedora Core 5 will be released on March 20th. Right after that, I plan
> [...]

I prepared Slinky to install FC5-test3.  So when FC5 is published I hope
updating the package-lists to the latest versions should be enough to be
able to install FC5.

These are the changes for slinky-0.5.05:

*) mke2fs is now part of busybox, not a separate binary

*) I skipped the selection between ext2/ext3 - always use ext3

*) I skipped the many package-groups - always use the base_packages

*) I skipped FC3 and FC4 - remaining only FC5.  But this may change
back because until now I could not install FC5-test3 on a 486, only on
a 586.

- Franz