[Rule] installation instructions?

Franz Zahaurek fzk at fzk.at
Sun Jun 25 20:01:32 EEST 2006

Hi nfikin,

fikin <nfikin at yahoo.com> writes:

> i have a system without any external drives
> (cdrom/floppy). net and usb are available though.

Until now I considered both drives types as internal ones :-)

> what would be the installation procedure in this case?

You could use either an usb cd- or floppy-drive.  Tested it with a t40
and usb-floppy, but slinky-installation hung.

This seems to be a rather uncommon request to the rule-project.
What prevents to install the regular Fedora core 5?.

- Franz
Franz Zahaurek                        fzk at fzk.at
Gymnasiumstr. 26/7                    http://www.fzk.at
1180 Wien