[Rule] Moving again => Equipment available

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Fri Jun 30 12:27:57 EEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 11:17:45 AM +0200, C David Rigby
 c.david.rigby at gmail.com  wrote:

> I'll be leaving Sunday, July 2, for a two-week trip to
> Italy.

Let me know if and when you'll be in Rome. I'll be running a lot of
errands in and out of town, partly work, partly family stuff, partly
weekend trips, but it would be nice to meet.

Unfortunately, I can't adopt any of your hardware. Among other things,
we're also remodeling home, reducing storage and shelf space usable
for hardware :-(

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

There can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship.
					      Ralph Nader