[Rule-list] ANNOUNCE: coordinators assignments

Chuck Moss cmrule at mossc.com
Thu Feb 21 22:54:21 EET 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 07:27:14PM +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
> Chuck Moss wrote:
>
> > For now I will focus on digging through the archives to see what needs to
> > be documented and contact the developers individually to get
> details/patches
> > suitable for documentation/CVS.  I will also look at optins for
> > implementing a wiki and/or a weblog.
>
> First, what's a "wiki"? Then I would like to have every step Devon took with

I'll take a stab at describing a wiki as best I can.

A wiki is the framework for creating a user modifiable website.
There are certain core functions but many of the details are left up to
specific implementations.

You may restrict changes to users with a login, there can be an rcs backend
to the changes for change management etc.
The ones I have seen use a form to submit changes in simplified html.

I'll look for some links as examples.

Chuck