[RULE] About French translation and web page readability

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Feb 13 20:14:13 EET 2003

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 14:51:08 at 02:51:08PM +0100, Alan Le Corre  alan.lecorre at wanadoo.fr  wrote:
> Le Samedi 1 Février 2003 11:17, M. Fioretti a écrit :
> > Believe it or not, I was thinking
> > last week that somebody translating the web page to French would be
> > wonderful :-) ...
> >
> Very strange, i was thinking as you.
> In fact i don't really have understood how to do that, it isn't very clare,
> where to find the plain text ascii english file of the pages ?

Alan,
the ASCII text is not online (maybe I should put a tgz version of
it all...). If and when you, or anybody else, can help with
translation, as other people have started doing for the german
version, just ask the current tarball to me.

> And i think we should work on the web pages to made it nicer and easier to
> read.

May I ask you to elaborate on that, especially the "easier to read"
part? What do you think should be changed, and why?

Thank you in advance for any feedback,

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

rules should encourage thinking, not discourage it.
                   The New York Times Manual of Style and Usage