[RULE] [OT] on jobs using linux...

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Oct 17 22:45:13 EEST 2003

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 14:08:44 at 02:08:44PM -0500, James Miller  jamtat at mailsnare.net  wrote:

> >    In addition to this, I, Michael and others have to use it anyway on
> >    the job and never had the time to practice other distros.
> >
> I sometimes I wish I had a job using Linux.  For me, it's "recreational"
> and even interferes with my regular work (finishing my humanities degree).

Don't be so fast to wish: sometimes (me waving his hand, face between
sad and amused) you *have* to use it *without* managers and coworkers
realizing it, because they want results, but not being bothered with
"non core business" issues. It can be though. Ah, well...

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

If you want to be worshipped, go to India and moo.     -The Quiz Show