[Rule] RULE-Project for the Intel Dot.Station

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Mon Feb 13 14:13:54 EET 2006

Richard Kweskin wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:22:14 -0600 "Alexandro Colorado" wrote:
> > Is there a way to get on with an alternative X such as a Tiny-X and
> > a slimer window manager such as fluxbox.
>
> Absolutely. Tiny-X is now known as k-drive and you can find a tar
> file in the download section of our site for it

Another option would be XFCE which is not just a window manager but a
complete desktop environment like Gnome, KDE and CDE. Sadly, IIRC it has
been removed from newer Fedora Core versions.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
Red Hat Linux FedoraCore3 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/